Deus II Lite Version?

relicmeister

Saw somewhere posted that a Lite version will be made available which will be similar to the original Deus lite where the headphones control everything and no remote. Can someone give any details about this?  Thanks

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Deus II Lite Version?

After some thought, If I decide to get the new Deus, I think I’d be seriously handicapped without the remote. Thanks for your reply, though. I have a preorder on the Legend, but can change if I decide soon. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, relicmeister said:

After some thought, If I decide to get the new Deus, I think I’d be seriously handicapped without the remote. Thanks for your reply, though. I have a preorder on the Legend, but can change if I decide soon. 

For info they are already selling Deus2 parts separately over here . The Deus2 RC at 750e. At the moment they still dont sell Deus2 coils separately but they will probably do it very soon . 

I plan to buy a Deus2 RC (750e ) plus a Deus2 9" coil ( 400e? ) , total 1150e  , instead of 1600e for the full version.

I already have  a Deus shaft . I dont need wireless headphones as long as I have the RC. I will use my Deus2 with wired headphones connected to the RC , with the RC at the belt or in my pocket 

Accessoires XP DEUS 2 FMF (maisondeladetection.com)

Capture.PNG

So yesterday I ordered the Deus II with 9” coil.

my dealer gave me $150 discount and no sales tax  and to further offset cost, I’m going to sell either my Deus lite or my Orx, one or the other. These things sealed the deal for me.   I’ll keep Orx or Deus lite for alternate and backup which is enough. I had already preordered the Legend, but I just canceled it.  Getting Both is out of the question and the XPDII is much the preferred. 

• Like 3