8 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I’ll be pocket hunting the Sierras all next summer

Will see you out there Steve. Don't go to my secret spots! 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...

On 12/10/2021 at 1:08 PM, HardPack said:

Thanks for the input
The Minelab 705, Equinox & Legend all have an “All Metal bottom” located on the face of the controller. With the ML 705 in “Prospect Mode” with masking around 7 . When the threshold blanks I hit the All Metal button for a VDI reading. If the VDI is in -4 range I may pull dirt away to rescan, if the VDI improves I may switch over to the “Coin Mode”. It is here that I want multi tones. I am familiar with the straight forward Minelab interface and for me the the All Metal button is a must. From what I have read the ML Equinox 800 in Prospect Mode kicks out a VDI. Is that correct?

save your money get a nokta goldfinder 2000  blows the gold monster away and any other vlf gold detector thats my advice unless youve already been brainwashed by minelab

On 3/7/2024 at 1:00 PM, carl c said:

unless youve already been brainwashed by minelab

Let’s see the original post was dated December 10, 2021 so that would equal to Christmas Past 2021, Christmas Past 2022 and Christmas Past 2023. I realize Santa and I have not always maintained the best of relations but it obvious you have gained access to the rankings on the Santa priority list. Tell me where exactly do I rank on Santa’s  list for Christmas Future or any other Santa listings. While you are at it could you find the TID for coal. Thanks for the advice.