Deus II In A UK Field...

CPT_GhostLight

This is more like I want to see. How it performs in the field. It looks like its fairly deep and the ID is very stable. Not sure how the mineralization is in the UK compared to the Western US though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abenson said:

This is more like I want to see. How it performs in the field. It looks like its fairly deep and the ID is very stable. Not sure how the mineralization is in the UK compared to the Western US though.

It’s pretty mild and low variability. The issue in the UK are the coke “rocks” and of course, ancient iron.

• Like 1

This is more what I want to see, but out west 🤠

The Dukes Of Derbyshire video made it look like it's doing pretty well at a hunted out relic site, and I like that he said that he dug zero iron and not much rubbish. No iron, I like that.   I don't think I've ever had a machine where I didn't dig some iron, but I also tend to chase iffy targets once sites thin out so it would be interesting to see if the D2 retains it's relic hunting DNA from the D1.  

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

...I like that he said that he dug zero iron and not much rubbish. No iron, I like that.   I don't think I've ever had a machine where I didn't dig some iron, but I also tend to chase iffy targets once sites thin out....

IMO, it's difficult to interpret his statement.  I can (as can we all) avoid digging iron but at the risk of leaving some goodies in the ground.  Still, a decent intro in-field video.  I much prefer the low-key British style of detecting videos.  And I noticed that he knows the proper pronunciation of 'pewter'.  :laugh:

• Haha 1