Easter Egg On The Nokta Makro Legend Box?

Thanks for posting that video, but is there anything new?  Almost an hour long video with a lot of fluff.  I spend enough time online (mostly) reading and posting.

We've already seen an in-field video of their European competition (XP Deus II) in action.  I hope someone does similarly with the N/M Legend, and soon.

As far as the meaning of an Easter egg, I could speculate but so can everyone else.  Too bad the interviewer didn't ask Dilek.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Weird Guy In Park said:

Kellyco interviewed Dilek and they spoke about an easter egg on the box...Anyone heard of this or no what it is?

At what time stamp is the Easter egg mentioned ?

58 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

Thanks for posting that video, but is there anything new?  Almost an hour long video with a lot of fluff.  I spend enough time online (mostly) reading and posting.

We've already seen an in-field video of their European competition (XP Deus II) in action.  I hope someone does similarly with the N/M Legend, and soon.

As far as the meaning of an Easter egg, I could speculate but so can everyone else.  Too bad the interviewer didn't ask Dilek.

He did ask her about the easter egg at 13:27

• Like 1

Guess we'll have to wait on somebody getting one to figure out what's on the box.   I couldn't get a good look at Dilek breezed the box past the camera.

And just my vote, Phrunt looks better without the Legend underwear over his face.  

Rich

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, UtahRich said:

Since he's already received his Deus 2, Perhaps Calabash has some insight on the box design and whatever EasterEgg may be there.  

Of course forcing him away from his test garden to go have a look at an unimportant box might not be interesting to him.

And just my vote, Phrunt looks better without the Legend underwear over his face.  

Rich

The Easter egg is supposedly on the Nokta Legend box not the Deus II box...

• Haha 1

I guess SMF is more capable than I hoped. I don't really want to find eggs though.

4 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

The Easter egg is supposedly on the Nokta Legend box not the Deus II box...

🙄.  Chase . . . you are right. . . . looks like i need to do a bit of editing. . . . thanks for the heads up 

• Like 1