Jump to content

Wanted - Nokta/Makro Simplex+ Software Version 2.77


Recommended Posts


4 minutes ago, Drew4033 said:
19 minutes ago, Gold Seeker said:

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for or if it's still available for downloading.

https://noktadetectors.co.za/info-hub/simplex-software-firmware-update-v2.77

it says page isn’t found on the link inside your link:/

Yeah, it links back to the Nokta site and since the file has been taken down there, no joy, unfortunately.  I don't know why Nokta takes the old versions down from their site, especially when they have versions that have different features based on different user preferences.  Strange.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Drew4033 said:
19 minutes ago, Gold Seeker said:

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for or if it's still available for downloading.

https://noktadetectors.co.za/info-hub/simplex-software-firmware-update-v2.77

it says page isn’t found on the link inside your link:/

I was thinking it might be outdated but I didn't check the link on their website...however

The Nokta USA Service Center has a Facebook page, try see if they can help you.

https://www.facebook.com/NoktaServiceandRepairs

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chase Goldman said:

Yeah, it links back to the Nokta site and since the file has been taken down there, no joy, unfortunately.  I don't know why Nokta takes the old versions down from their site, especially when they have versions that have different features based on different user preferences.  Strange.

Yes I agree that they should make all updates available, I even searched for that specific update and got an "Error" as a result.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Drew4033 said:

Looking for the 2.77 software version. Does anybody have it that would be willing to share it? It would be greatly appreciated since I can’t find it anywhere on the internet 

Is there a reason you looking for the 277 update specifically, you can download the latest update...278 which according the their websites includes all previous updates?

Here's a link to download the 278 update.

https://www.noktadetectors.com/simplex-software-update/

18 minutes ago, Chase Goldman said:

Yeah, it links back to the Nokta site and since the file has been taken down there, no joy, unfortunately.  I don't know why Nokta takes the old versions down from their site, especially when they have versions that have different features based on different user preferences.  Strange.

As I wrote above about the current update, they say has all previous updates included as well, so I guess that's why they don't offer the older updates any longer.

https://www.noktadetectors.com/?s=software+update+2.77&searchsubmit=

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gold Seeker said:

Is there a reason you looking for the 277 update specifically, you can download the latest update...278 which according the their websites includes all previous updates?

Here's a link to download the 278 update.

https://www.noktadetectors.com/simplex-software-update/

As I wrote above the about current update, they say has all previous updates included as well, so I guess that's why they don't offer the older updates any longer.

https://www.noktadetectors.com/?s=software+update+2.77&searchsubmit=

Ya I see the 278. I have just seen a lot of people bag the 278 and say to stick with the 277. So that’s why I’m trying to go with the 277. Idk if anyone on here runs the 278 and has good things to say

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Drew4033 said:

Ya I see the 278. I have just seen a lot of people bag the 278 and say to stick with the 277. So that’s why I’m trying to go with the 277. Idk if anyone on here runs the 278 and has good things to say

Not being sure if you can go back to a earlier update if you have the newest update, I did some more searching and it seems you can go back...but I still can't find a file for the 277 update and how to go about installing and not have any problems....I found a topic on Treasurenet where others have done so but no one would post the 277 update file but one guy did PM another member with the file it seems, so maybe you can contact him to get the file.

Here's a link to the topic, you will have to join if you're not already a member to post and ask him for the file, the member that seems to have access to the 277 file is "67GTA".

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/2-77-or-2-78.643562/

 

EDIT: It appears that 67GTA is also a member here, he posted back in August about him having issues with going back to the 277 from the 278 update, I didn't read all of the topic to see how he overcame the issues but get in touch with him and see if he can get you the 277 file.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gold Seeker said:

Not being sure if you can go back to a earlier update if you have the newest update, I did some more searching and it seems you can go back...but I still can't find a file for the 277 update and how to go about installing and not have any problems....I found a topic on Treasurenet where others have done so but no one would post the 277 update file but one guy did PM another member with the file it seems, so maybe you can contact him to get the file.

Here's a link to the topic, you will have to join if you're not already a member to post and ask him for the file, the member that seems to have access to the 277 file is "67GTA".

https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/2-77-or-2-78.643562/

 

EDIT: It appears that 67GTA is also a member here, he posted back in August about him having issues with going back to the 277 from the 278 update, I didn't read all of the topic to see how he overcame the issues but get in touch with him and see if he can get you the 277 file.

 

Sounds good thanks! My simplex came as 2.68 and I had never updated it. So not sure if I would have issues going from 78 to 77

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Steve Herschbach changed the title to Wanted - Nokta/Makro Simplex+ Software Version 2.77

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...