Quick Question SDC 2300 Batteries

I second the Tenergy batteries. Had a set of them & the supplied Powerizers for over 12months. I alternated between them & both sets were still giving more than a full days detecting when I recently sold the SDC.

If you threw the Powerizers away due to the shutdown issue some coil tape would have fixed that. The Tenergy batteries are a lot better in that regard due to a larger lug giving more contact if that makes sense, I never had the shutdown problem with them but others have reported it happening with them & some tape stopped it to.

Glad you got it sorted out Paul. However, for others who are reading this thread there was an extensive discussion of the SDC 2300 charger and battery options shortly after the SDC came out here on the forum. 

Another vote for Tenergy batteries. I got the eight pack of the regular blue 5000 mAh version as I never could figure out what the difference was between them and the "Premium" 5000 mAh version. The eight pack was slightly less per battery and gave me a backup set.

post-1-0-11302600-1405525335.jpg