Quick Question SDC 2300 Batteries

i did , but i can't leave the guy hanging for the batteries--there not expensive anyway..... and he detects a lot longer than i do so he will need them--

i would just buy c' s from the PX at work cheeeeep... they workedc fine for me---

i dislike having to charge every stinkin contraption all the time--i always forget one or the other...

got tired of the blue ones rolling around in my stuff so i pitched them...

Looking at an SDC purchase myself next go and if its a go this is a good thread.  Thanks.  I'd like to know about a recharger thats carport adaptable as well as the heavier, mAh, batteries as well.  Heavier batteries or even replacements in WA are hard to find and quite dear on the pocket book for each one.

Got a 2300 on the way, did a deal with son and swapped for the 5000. Suspect will allow me to detect a little longer when the Z has become too heavy towards the end of day. Son has converted it to wireless, after the convenience of the Zs & Deuss wireless, wireless is not optional anymore. This thread has got me ordering those Tenergys.

• Like 1

The Zed always becomes heavy.  After watching an SDC clean out 4 grams on a Zed patch I gotta go with it rather than spend the money on a, might be coming out, Zed coil that will probably kill my arm and my desire to dig a target ;) 20 inches... really.  Took 3 hours to dig the ouncer at near 3 feet with a little helper...... yep.

Go for the AccuPower AP6000 batteries. I sell them here in Oz, and Rob Allison sells them as well. Very good batteries. 

Sorry but the 9500mah ebay one's are cheap junk. 

2 hours ago, DDancer said:

The Zed always becomes heavy.  After watching an SDC clean out 4 grams on a Zed patch I gotta go with it rather than spend the money on a, might be coming out, Zed coil that will probably kill my arm and my desire to dig a target ;) 20 inches... really.  Took 3 hours to dig the ouncer at near 3 feet with a little helper...... yep.

I find the 2300 heavy if I try to use it without the hipstick.  If I use it without it then I have to keep my elbow completely straight or I will get tennis elbow.  On a good note ... the batteries that came with it last all day for me and/or my wife.