New XP Deus II Video, Fast Multi Frequency Explained

JCR

Gary Blackwell has a new video up on the XP Youtube  channel. Very informative.

Plus the older one…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• The title was changed to New XP Deus II Video, Fast Multi Frequency Explained

Very interesting video.

Just one thing , when searching with the Deus1 small/very small targets like small coins or the nugget of the video , users rather run 30k and not 14k as shown in the video . Then I think that the Deus1 will still be competitive vs the D2 for hunting small targets in low/medium mineralized soil (low or high iron trash).  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, palzynski said:

Very interesting video.

Just one thing , when searching with the Deus1 small/very small targets like small coins or the nugget of the video , users rather run 30k and not 14k as shown in the video . Then I think that the Deus1 will still be competitive vs the D2 for hunting small targets in low/medium mineralized soil (low or high iron trash).  To be confirmed in the field ..

The advantage of Multi Frequency is that you are listening to several frequencies at the same time. A great tool for reconnaisance.

The disadvantage of Multi Frequency is that you are listening to several frequencies at the same time. Pick the one that suits your intended finds the most and forget about the rest. Hence Deus mono aka Deus 1 is still available in Deus Deux.

• Like 1

Have they gave a release date as of yet? any of you guys that have pre ordered have you been told when to expect it in your hands? Asking for a friend

strick 

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.5bbeef77a89929c7b76733cc807fc99b.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, strick said:

Have they gave a release date as of yet? any of you guys that have pre ordered have you been told when to expect it in your hands? Asking for a friend

strick 

My dealer gave me a price, but said they’re still waiting on a shipment date.  

• Thanks 1