Gp & GPX Coils And Accessories For Sale

I have a bunch of coils for sale for GP/GPX series detectors. Prices listed per coil, but if somebody wants the entire lot, I’ll make a deal for them. Funds must be net amount to me (PP friends and family). Send me a PM through the forum if interested. I’ll try and get some pictures up asap or if interested can text pictures.

Minelab:

8" Commander round mono (used, top of plastic is discolored and does not look great but the coil works as expected) $50 ftf or add shipping cost(new cost $224)

Coiltek:

6" shooter round mono (lightly used) $94 shipped (new cost $188) SOLD

11" round anti-interference (new never used) $150 shipped (new cost $244) SOLD

12"x8" platypus mono with extra coil cover (lightly used) $130 (new cost $295)

16" Goldstslker round mono $150 shipped (lightly used) (new cost $482)

Nuggetfinder:

14"x9" mono (used) $90 shipped SOLD

16" mono old fiberglass (used) $55 shipped

20" mono spoked fiberglass (used) $65 shipped

Deal for both NF fiberglass 16" and 20" coils $100 shipped

Deal for the 5 remaining coils $300 plus actual shipping cost

New in box never used Minelab ProSonic wireless system. $150 shipped (new cost is $269) SOLD

New in box never used Garret Z-Link wireless system. $65 shipped (new cost is $125) SOLD

Reeds Lucky Lark Battery/amp booster set up for GPX 5000. It was originally for the gp series detectors, but I sent it in and had the GPX series battery plug installed and voltage adjusted. Works but charger doesn’t seem to light up green. Used $100 shipped SOLD

• Like 2

• Steve Herschbach changed the title to Gp & GPX Coils And Accessories For Sale

PM sent.

• Like 1

You have some really good stuff for sale there and If I lived in the US I'd be contacting you right now.

That Coiltek 11" AI coil people should be paying attention to, it's now discontinued but an excellent coil for the GPX, EMI is just gone with it while maintaining the sensitivity of the 11" DD Coil.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...