Well, I Had A Nice Day!

2 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Curious if that was your GPX-5000 finding them all?

Yessir! 5000 with NF Evo 14x9.

I've been wrapping up my EMT course and haven't been able to dedicate much attention to the video editing, but I'll be on top of it starting tomorrow.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, matt said:

Sweet vid! I enjoyed watching it and it sure made me want to get out and find some gold.

Thank you! Isn't it wild how infectious Gold Fever actually is? 

The whole reason I went out that day was because I had a Gold Fever flare up after watching a youtube video of Tassie Boys sniping gold in a river 😂

Man if that doesn't get the blood flowing this early cold AM in Idaho, not sure what will.  Your big deep growler sounding nugget (reverse signal), those are the best, but the hardest and fewest to find.  

Thanks for sharing your golden day with us as it was certainly a treat to be there with you and wathcing.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Thanks for sharing your golden day with us as it was certainly a treat to be there with you and wathcing.

Thanks Gerry! I’m glad I could add that extra kick to your morning cup of coffee.

You're a natural at video making.

You've also got some very good ground to hunt there, I am envious.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gold Catcher said:

Awesome, congrats. Job well done. And not a single piece of trash 🙂

Thank you! No trash in the video, but if you notice in the first photo of this post, there is a small bit of wire. That was the only bit of trash found in the patch. Otherwise, on my hike to the patch as I was pushing the detector along, I turned up something like (1) large wire, (5) .22 shells, and about (7) bits of lead. I was thinking about posting a video from a trip a few weeks ago, patch hunting, where all I turned up was trash. But I don’t think that would be very entertaining for anyone 😂 too much reality of the detector prospector life.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, phrunt said:

You're a natural at video making.

You've also got some very good ground to hunt there, I am envious.

Thank you! I am indeed very lucky and thankful for the opportunities I have. Your posts always do stoke the gold fever in me, so for that, I am also thankful for the experiences you share!

• Thanks 1