XP Dēus II & Minelab Equinox. Medieval Iron. Small Silver Hammered Coin & Small Gold Coin

GhostLands

Hey wassup guys! Hope y'all doing great! Finally managed some time to record a little nail test to backup Calabash test! (I'm from Europe)                  I used 2 fresh rusty medieval nails, 1 small silver hammered coin and 1 small ancient gold coin. The soil is mineralized.  Let me remind y'all that i was using the max recovery speed on my Equinox...    

Sorry for my English!

• Like 5

• The title was changed to XP Dēus II & Minelab Equinox. Medieval Iron. Small Silver Hammered Coin & Small Gold Coin

Thx for the video , the D2 signals on targets are for me significantly cleaner than the Equinox ones .  Curious to see what a Deus1 Hf set at 30khz would have done on this test btw ... I believe that the D2 main competitor could be the D1 or the Orx rather than the Equinox in the irons 🙂... Just my opinion 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, palzynski said:

Thx for the video , the D2 signals on targets are for me significantly cleaner than the Equinox ones .  Curious to see what a Deus1 Hf set at 30khz would have done on this test btw ... I believe that the D2 main competitor could be the D1 rather than the Equinox in the irons ... Just my opinion 

The thing is, with the Dēus II, we have the ability of the previous coils into 1 machine! Bare in mind that i was using the preset settings (Reactivity 3) and the Nox was running lvl 8 recovery speed! There is so much that could had been adjusted on the Deus II.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NCtoad said:

Good video!   I only heard your dog growling when you were using the equinox!   He’s moved on to the deus II.  Lol

Bahahahahha🤣