Wtb: Gold Kruzer Gk40 Coil

• George Kinsey changed the title to Wtb: Gold Kruzer Gk40 Coil

It is really difficult to find the exact weight of this coil for this GK40 coil ... One of the weight data I found for the GK40 coil is 510 grams ... but I guess it is without the coil cover ..

However, it is difficult to confirm such a data exactly ... and compare it with other weight data..about this coil ...

8 hours ago, EL NINO77 said:

It is really difficult to find the exact weight of this coil for this GK40 coil ... One of the weight data I found for the GK40 coil is 510 grams ... but I guess it is without the coil cover ..

However, it is difficult to confirm such a data exactly ... and compare it with other weight data..about this coil ...

The one I had for my Gold Racer weighed 766 grams with cover, as weighed on my postal scales. I find it hard to believe even the newest version could have shed 263 grams, even without the scuff cover. The Equinox 15x12 weighs 580 grams without cover, 660 grams with cover, and it’s a smaller coil, with more underside hollowed out than is case with the NM coil. I’m betting my 766 grams with cover is still close to the current weight.

• Like 1