Meeting Gary Drayton

Celebrity alert. I had an opportunity to meet Gary Drayton when I was detecting on a beach, here in Fort Lauderdale, on Friday, 17 December 2021. He was there giving lessons to a gentleman, and was very gracious and nice when I interrupted him – telling him I knew who he was. We spoke for five minutes about a few things of interest such as his show, The TDI Beach Hunter that I was carrying and a few other tidbits. If you want to see the interview it's on my YouTube channel. If you want the link just ask.

– – Brittany.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, BeachBunnyTRHunter - DP said:

Celebrity alert. I had an opportunity to meet Gary Drayton when I was detecting on a beach, here in Fort Lauderdale, on Friday, 17 December 2021. He was there giving lessons to a gentleman, and was very gracious and nice when I interrupted him – telling him I knew who he was. We spoke for five minutes about a few things of interest such as his show, The TDI Beach Hunter that I was carrying and a few other tidbits. If you want to see the interview it's on my YouTube channel. If you want the link just ask.

– – Brittany.

Please post it here… thanks. :smile:

• Like 2

I recognize that look on Kyle's (? -- Drayton's client's) face:  "I'm paying serious money and he's playing the charmer on my dime...."  :biggrin:

• Haha 5

Yeah, I tested his patience to the max 🤪.  Why? Because I would not likely get another opportunity, and I was only with him maybe five minutes.

• Like 1

Thanks for the video. A different camera mount would be nice. I was getting dizzy watching it! 🤪

13 minutes ago, cudamark said:

Thanks for the video. A different camera mount would be nice. I was getting dizzy watching it! 🤪

Are you volunteering to be the camera man?

he tried to blow you off a few times but you hung in there 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

he tried to blow you off a few times but you hung in there 🙂

Yeah, I have a lot of sales experience so I know from that to just kept on until I was done.  Never quit, never give up 

• Like 1