Minelab Alchemy

I have come to the conclusion that Minelab has discovered alchemy with the GPX6000. It is the only logical conclusion as to why I find gold everytime I go out with it. It must have something to do with all the calculations of the onboard computers and the frequencies of the the pulses into the soil. Maybe a modified flux capacitor is hiding in there. 😆 Maybe Steve Herschbach has some info on this?? 🤔

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Oh my! 1

OK Dan, you are talking words the average Prospector doesn't know "Alchemy".  I had to look it up and yes that part of what their Engineering and Physicists do, changing other metals to gold.  Now as far as you finding it each time you go out?  I find that since you are hunting good gold producing ground that has never had a GPX-6000 on it, you'll be finding those goose egg days to not happen for quite some time.  If you were hunting the same sites with a GPX-5000, SDC-2300 or even GPZ-7000, you'd of realized the Big-O days happen. 

Glad you are happy with your detector purchase from me and when the time is right to order up that 17" coil, let me know.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Glad you are happy with your detector purchase from me and when the time is right to order up that 17" coil, let me know.

Oh ya Gerry, I know my goose egg days are coming (There's been a couple, I may have exaggerated slightly 🤫). 17" coil would be cool but I gotta get that house built first! I do need to get that 10" for my GB2 for some dredge tailings and some coil covers from you sometime here when you're back from vacation. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GoldPanDan said:

I do need to get that 10" for my GB2 for some dredge tailings and some coil covers from you sometime here when you're back from vacation. 

I'm back now.

• Like 1

The only problem is Alchemy to create gold was totally fraudulent, it did however give us fireworks, let's hope GPX's don't start exploding in a colorful mass of flames in their attempts to turn lead shot into gold 🙂  They'll push out a firmware update if that starts happening I guess.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

The only problem is Alchemy to create gold was totally fraudulent, it did however give us fireworks, let's hope GPX's don't start exploding in a colorful mass of flames in their attempts to turn lead shot into gold 🙂  They'll push out a firmware update if that starts happening I guess.

It’s a lot like reading FB and other online dross, sometimes you’ve just gotta dig through all the ‘lead shot’ posts to get to the gold nuggets.😬 😊 

With the 6000 I can literally ping a nugget any time I want, it’s that good! So good in fact I actually don’t feel challenged by it, sounds arrogant I know but I really am spoilt for choice when it comes to finding gold, so the 6000 waits patiently for when I get into a gold slump and desperately need a fix to get me back on the straight and narrow.

I have one of those scenarios in play right now so the 6K battery will be getting charged up over the xmas break so I can finish the year off with a flourish and maybe even harken in the new year with some fireworks action of my own, no alchemy involved just pure science. 😊 

JP

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

My post was intended as a joke, I hope it wasn't be misread. 

You're also blessed with great ground around you JP, I've seen the nuggets people are pulling around your area that keep getting posted up on Facebook, I'd almost put up with the heat to hunt in a place like that.

You certainly are equipped with an unbeatable range of detectors and the know how to use them, combined with great ground to hunt on, you can't lose!  I'm very envious of that.    Virtually everyone with a 6000 has reported similar results, they're finding gold they've missed in the past with other detectors, or finding gold every trip out when otherwise it was a very random event.  The results speak for themselves, it's not some pseudo science like gold creating alchemy, it's real.

• Like 4