Special Announcement From Jim's Metal Detectors

I am looking for a White's TDI Beach Hunter coil cover, and maybe other accessories like batteries etc.  Please advise?

Thanks, Brittany

I recently had the privilege of being one of Jim’s customers for purchasing a 24k. He’s such a friendly guy with many years of prospecting knowledge.  We spent several hours going over how to use the detector in the field and chatting about local detecting. It was a very educational and enjoyable visit, plus I met a new friend that I am looking forward to prospecting with sometime.  

If anyone is looking to buy a detector of any type, don’t get it from a big online warehouse store, be sure to get it either in person or over the phone directly from a dealer like Jim who will give you personal  training and advice. You will greatly benefit from their knowledge and personal service, and won’t end up being just an anonymous customer. 

Thanks Jim!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, calabash digger said:

I need two Deus II out of the first batch for my mentor and hunting partners.Let me know if your preorder list are short.

Not sure how short of a list you want to me on, but I have more units on Order than I do customers on my list.

Anyone else looking to get on my list, email me direct at gerrys1det@gmail.com

• Like 2

I've detected with Jim.  He has a lot more knowledge about the places I detect than I do. 

I'm glad you are out of retirement.

Mitchel

• Like 2