New Site Relics And Coins Part 2

Another nice hunt, try to locate where the old out house was and check around the path to it.

Good luck and have a great Christmas.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tom_in_CA said:

We see lots of each other's show & tell finds, but I always love to see landscape location hunt-site pix too.  It puts the finds in context ! 

Thanks Tom. I live in a very old part of Virginia that hasn't changed much since the 1600s, not in urbanization nor in culture. It's really a gem. Hunting and fishing are king here, there isn't much else to do. I've only scratched the surface of the possibilities here but there have been others before me in some of the better places. 

I used to do some pro photography, and landscape/architecture was my favorite. I wish I could show the best parts of some of these locations but I think it wouldn't be a good idea, as I'm sure you feel about your hunting places. I do like to convey the feel of the place.

Much more to come, thanks for the encouragement. 🙂 I very much appreciate the stuff you guys find over there, and look forward to your posts.

It's all great to discuss merits/faults of detectors and such, we're coming back with the proof in the puddin'. 😀

50 minutes ago, rvpopeye said:

Well you did it again,,,,,made me look bad ! skuh kuh kuh kuh👍

That place is gold , even without the finds .

Thanks RVP! This place has over 1,000 acres of woods and fields, and a few hidden buildings. The only place I'm restricted from is the main house grounds, about 2 acres. 🤣 Maybe in time the owner will be impressed with my skill and let me hunt his yard.🙏🤞