Merry Christmas And Under The Tree

Haha, you skunked me Gerry. 🤣 By about 7 minutes!

20211225_080049.jpg

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Haha, you skunked me Gerry. 🤣 By about 7 minutes!

That shovel is amazing, I have the same one with longer handle.  You'll enjoy it.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Merry Christmas And Under The Tree
On 12/25/2021 at 10:23 AM, brogansown said:

Gerry, seeing your Christmas Tree reminds me that if I can sell my 4500 and the Equinox "and" if I can bring the wife around to my "need," I plan to get a 6000 this spring.  There's got to be lots of little nuggets just below the reach of the Gold Bug 2.

Most certainly will be more little nuggets in Eastern Oregon deeper than what a GB-2 can do.  Yes if the wife gives the OK look me up.  I might take your detectors in trade as well.

On 12/25/2021 at 9:01 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

That shovel is amazing, I have the same one with longer handle.  You'll enjoy it.

Gerry, which Predator shovel do you use...model 56 - Spartan - D handle or? Predator makes great tools.

Bill

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Most certainly will be more little nuggets in Eastern Oregon deeper than what a GB-2 can do.  Yes if the wife gives the OK look me up.  I might take your detectors in trade as well.

Gerry,

Would you consider taking these Christmas tree dwellers "in trade" for one of them French multi-frequency detectors? Willing to toss in a couple un-stockinged lumps of coal.  Have a Happy New Year.

turkeys.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, cobill said:

Gerry, which Predator shovel do you use...model 56 - Spartan - D handle or? Predator makes great tools.

Bill

Bill, I use Predator brand T handle Piranha as I'm over 6' tall and I like the 40" length.  Been using it for approx 6 yrs and have never bent it yet.  It's dug a few $$$ in treasures with the most rare was when it dug 3 Barber Quarters in 1 hole.  One of them was the prize winning 1913-S which is a Key Date.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, HardPack said:

Gerry,

Would you consider taking these Christmas tree dwellers "in trade" for one of them French multi-frequency detectors? Willing to toss in a couple un-stockinged lumps of coal.  Have a Happy New Year.

If they are all cleaned and smoked to perfect, we'll talk.  Nice backyard my friend.