Theres Something About Gary

strick

Thanks for your welcome guys, as Steve says an update will be required as the D2 is a new concept, we are getting lots of good customer feedback, so work in progress.

• Like 4

Glad to see you here and participating Gary!  Your videos are indeed good, your style of presentation is fantastic. 

You know that a product is good when it doesn't need to focus on the competition, and as far as XP are concerned there has never been a need to mention the competition and I like that.

• Like 4

Thanks for letting us know again that you are an active member of this forum. I always appreciate your videos. They definitely brighten my day and give me plenty of information that really helps. Thanks for being here!!!!

• Like 2

Welcome Gary! You are a credit to the industry. XP is lucky to have you as a spokesperson. While I wait for mine to arrive sometime this spring I can prepare by keeping track of your videos. 

• Thanks 1

While I’m waiting , I’ve been working on my custom Deus II backpack made from a Prince multi-racket tennis bag. I had the new XP backpack, but prefer this style. image.thumb.jpg.332290d2e36d324bb8f39c00a8519ee2.jpgimage.thumb.jpg.396b17ea72c0ba888065502dce7e9b27.jpg

• Like 1

Great to hear from you Gary! I'm not even an XP owner yet, but, I still enjoy your videos. I too am hoping for a BIG coil for the D2. I hope to see a package with that included sometime soon before shelling out the cash.

• Like 1

Welcome Gary! I too, though not an XP owner yet, enjoy your videos and your soothing style immensely. I also appreciate how you explain the intricacies of the D2 that even someone who has never used a Deus can understand. Thank you for helping to make the leap easier.

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 4:38 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Welcome to the forum Gary. Although you’ve been a member for many years, I never really clued in it was you. I really do think your videos are great, and I’m a harsh critic of most videos. Very much looking forward to my Deus 2 also. I have to admit my first two Deus never were a real fit for me, but looks like a good chance I’ll finally be permanently on board with XP due to Deus 2. What a nice surprise for 2022. :smile:

Any chance of a 6x10 coil someday? Or 11x13?

Hi Steve
Thanks for the welcome.
I think the 11 x 13 may be an option at some point, not sure about the 6 x 10.

• Thanks 1