Closing Out Another Year

Andyy

On 1/3/2022 at 10:19 AM, Gerry in Idaho said:

That's a fact as I have experienced lost friendships because of gold.

I've experienced lost friendships for things unrelated to gold!    🙃  It hurts but sometimes you can't fix it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...

And I've also lost friendships over gold!  I should sometimes avoid a pointy finger least I get lucky and clean out a patch!

55 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

And I've also lost friendships over gold!  I should sometimes avoid a pointy finger least I get lucky and clean out a patch!

I have had a few instances that would warrant losing some friends. The point is they can't help themselves, gold does control some people. I just keep my information to myself and let them fend for themselves but stay friends, because the want of gold can be evil.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, geof_junk said:

I have had a few instances that would warrant losing some friends. The point is they can't help themselves, gold does control some people. I just keep my information to myself and let them fend for themselves but stay friends, because the want of gold can be evil.  

After nearly 50 years of coin and jewelry hunting, I've learned to become rather selective in whom I share much information about finds and spots with. HH Jim Tn

• Like 3