Just Sold My New Nox800

johnnytuinals

Just sold my Nox800 for $750.(Lost around $60)

It was New in the box but never opened since I bought it in July 2021.

Got my 15% off with the Military discount.

Thought I would be using it but for 6 month was not used or taken out of the box.

I think I will buy the Next NOX when it comes out(Hopefully soon}

Maybe then I might start getting back into the hobby........JT

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

On 12/28/2021 at 9:04 PM, johnnytuinals said:

Just sold my Nox800 for $750.(Lost around $60)

It was New in the box but never opened since I bought it in July 2021.

Got my 15% off with the Military discount.

Thought I would be using it but for 6 month was not used or taken out of the box.

I think I will buy the Next NOX when it comes out(Hopefully soon}

Maybe then I might start getting back into the hobby........JT

Welcome aboard Johnny! I see you got a military discount.... Thank you for your service!! Don't fret too much about selling your machine, sometimes things get in the way of doing what you originally intended to do.  It's a good hobby to keep one entertained, especially if you need alone time (like I do 😄). Unfortunately there are no shortcuts to enjoying a new machine. The best you can do is read up on it and follow people's advice (especially if they are from your area and are successful). Why reinvent the wheel right? I appreciate a lot of the more talented people here and read their post trying to see if what they say will fit my type of hunting. My advice to you, for whatever it's worth, is to pick a machine that you think you would feel comfortable with and stick to it for a while. Sometimes you click instantly, like I did with the GPX 5000. Other times you need to get hit over the head over and over before the machine clicks in (like the E Trac for me). But there isn't a better hobby when I just need to put the world aside and roam the beach all day long!

• Like 4

Well the First detector I bought was a Bounty Hunter Red Baron that I enjoyed using at the beach in the Late 80s.(when I lived in Long Island and 10 mins from the beach}

I thought when I bought my Whites V3i(Living in the Poconos}that I would use it but

over the 6-7 years with many other things to do I forgot about it lol.But thought maybe I could get some of my money back and after selling it I felted maybe the NEWEST detector will get me out and after many months with the Nox800 still in the box I felt, just sell it and wait and see what comes out at the MineLabs factory next.But looking at the Nokta Legends now lol......But Glad that I still have my Garrett Master Hunter CX3 that I bought in the early 90s that I can start using................JT

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Johnny !

Sometimes life just gets in the way .

If you have a detector or not . You can learn a lot here. 

Like which detector is the perfect fit.. or figure it out after you decide.

The pics here will be a big  motivator to get out and dig too !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...