Hello From The Pacific Northwest

Zincoln

Good day all,

I'm Brian, but go by Zincoln.   I'm usually found in Oregon, but occasionally make my way to Nevada or neighboring states.   I already know a number of you on here.  Not new to detecting as I've been quite active most of the last decade, but new to this forum.  

I usually swing my assortment of White's equipment and have a strong bond w/ my V3i, but recently brought the Deus into the mix and I find it similar and pleasant to swing.

Looking forward to getting to know more of you and always appreciate seeing what is being found to generate a little motivation!

HH and keep warm!

Zincoln

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Zincoln said:

Good day all,

I'm Brian, but go by Zincoln.   I'm usually found in Oregon, but occasionally make my way to Nevada or neighboring states.   I already know a number of you on here.  Not new to detecting as I've been quite active most of the last decade, but new to this forum.  

I usually swing my assortment of White's equipment and have a strong bond w/ my V3i, but recently brought the Deus into the mix and I find it similar and pleasant to swing.

Looking forward to getting to know more of you and always appreciate seeing what is being found to generate a little motivation!

HH and keep warm!

Zincoln

Welcome from the other side! I'm in VA. I've only been metal detecting for a year now, had to find something to do in retirement. I've had a heckuva year though. Looking forward to what you find with your Deus. 👍

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum and we are glad to have your knowledge with us. Please share some of your finds with us along with some pictures so we all can share the adventure with you.

My grandfathers brother lived in Pendleton OR and we always had fun detecting and panning for gold there.

Good luck and good hunting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Welcome aboard Zincoln !

Hope that name isn't because that's all you find !

If so ,  hope you can change that name to Gold Ring soon ..... 

RVPopeye - just having a self deprecating fun.  While I do dig plenty of them, I also find quite a bit of precious jewelry.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Hello From The Pacific Northwest

Welcome abroad fellow Oregonian, so what brings you over this way. Will be looking forward to your posts. If ya find time to get to the Eastern side of the State, let me know, and we can go hit some ol'ghost towns.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Brian,

Glad to have you here! Looking forward to some cool finds!👍👍