Inaugural Post - Rare Treat For Me In Superb Condition

Beautiful finds and glad they were recovered and not lost in history.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 1

Well that didn't take long! 😀

Beautiful finds. Too bad the SLQ isn't a '16, if it was you could buy a Deus 2. 🤣

At least your hunting ground is pretty good to coins. 👍 Thanks for posting! Looking forward to more.

Follow your posts so you know when people react to them. 🙂

• Like 1

Congratulations to you on really nice silver coins .. and gold ......... Zincoln 👍.... Welcome to DP Forum ...:smile: Your beautiful finds .... experiences from detection ... ,, and also Opinions on detection technology are always interesting and very instructive for me .... Much luck in further detection ..👍:wink:.

2 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Good lookin' coins.

Like someone dropped them yesterday !

(Possible evidence of recent time travel activity ?....) 

RVPopeye - location was an old entrance to the park circa 1920.  Just got very lucky that someone dropped them right after they were minted.  

Anyone have any experience submitting a coin like this to NCG? It's certainly AU grade, but wondering if it will be labeled environmentally damaged even if its as sharp as this and hasn't been cleaned.  Hate to submit if it's a foregone conclusion. 

THx,
Zincoln 

54 minutes ago, EL NINO77 said:

Congratulations to you on really nice silver coins .. and gold ......... Zincoln 👍.... Welcome to DP Forum ...:smile: Your beautiful finds .... experiences from detection ... ,, and also Opinions on detection technology are always interesting and very instructive for me .... Much luck in further detection ..👍:wink:.

El Nino - good to see you here.  Have always been impressed by the exceptional measures you take in testing and documenting.  I also owe you an apology for not following up on a test we discussed over a year ago.  Admittedly I'm not into videos, and I spend a minimal amount of time performing non-field testing.  Just ended up heading out in the wild instead.  Hope you were able to set up a 3D model and test the V3i for your targeted application.  

I just recently retired...so maybe I'll find the motivation to do a little more bench work!

Best,

Zincoln

• Thanks 1