Anyone Have A Deus II Yet Or Expecting One Soon?

Skate

It was shared with me that early Deus II's had shipped last week from overseas. I'm not near the top of anyone's list but I was wondering if anyone had been given dates or had one show up at the door this week. Best minus tide of the year is this Sunday afternoon and my Nox and I will be hitting it but I'll be wishing I had the D2. 

• Like 1

Youtube's Chill Bill posted a very good hunt video at a French site in the last 24 hours about the one he claims to have purchased. So, maybe soon.

What a "character" this guy is. A delight to watch.

• Like 4

It seems more and more like the Equinox 800 release with less of a tease. If I recall correctly I think everyone who wanted one seemed to get it the first two weeks of February. I think we are looking at much the same especially if the final version is still not in the hands of the testers over here. The good thing is we get to learn a bit more from folks who are willing to share so we can hit the ground running when we do. 

There are some in France and uK don’t know how many. Without basis I’m gonna say that Western Europe start getting to buyers this week and next and by 3rd and 4th week of January we in the States will get them( those who pre-ordered in the first few weeks, before all the Calabash videos really hit hard. Im sticking with this prognostication so take of leave it. 

Even if in Europe the machine will be available sooner, due to the factory position advantage, there's no trace of a confirmed load among official dealers.

I'm still waiting for an answer even for the final price with a BH01 headphone not to mention that I'm under spotlights in Italy cause I make digital contents for them.

It's a crap.

2 hours ago, Skullgolddiver said:

Even if in Europe the machine will be available sooner, due to the factory position advantage, there's no trace of a confirmed load among official dealers.

I'm still waiting for an answer even for the final price with a BH01 headphone not to mention that I'm under spotlights in Italy cause I make digital contents for them.

It's a crap.

Looks like the bone phones will be $69.90 here in the US not sure where that puts you at in Europe. 

• Like 2

A distributor in the UK has stated that the 9 inch option will be much harder to get hold of to begin with. The majority of the first machines imported are 11's. Personally i'm after a 9 so I may have to wait a bit longer. I have checked a french dealers website and the 11 inch is in stock. The 9 inch says available in February.

51 minutes ago, Sandheron said:

A distributor in the UK has stated that the 9 inch option will be much harder to get hold of to begin with. The majority of the first machines imported are 11's. Personally i'm after a 9 so I may have to wait a bit longer. I have checked a french dealers website and the 11 inch is in stock. The 9 inch says available in February.

Thanks for the update. I would think since a lot of the testing videos seem to use the 9" we'd be seeing that one first but alas, we are set to wait a bit longer. 

1 hour ago, Sandheron said:

Damn!  For my sites I don’t see a need for the 11” coil.  I have a 9 “ on pre order.  If, once I get the 9” version I may sell my equinox and purchase the 11” coil for large fields and such.  But I guess I may have to wait a wee bit longer for my 9” version.  

• Like 1