Deus II Remote Dimensions?

relicmeister

I tried but couldn’t find listed anywhere, but I want to know as close as possible the remote dims and screen dimension. I’ll take from Deus1 and approximate if necessary. I’m looking into screen covers , remote covers etc. 

thanks. 

Other than maybe a screen protector, why would you need any kind of cover for it?????? Dust proof, water proof pressure proof and shock (drop proof) to a very high level.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

3 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Other than maybe a screen protector, why would you need any kind of cover for it?????? Dust proof, water proof pressure proof and shock (drop proof) to a very high level.

Agree.  I may put a screen protector on it but that's it.  

• Oh my! 1

I guess I was thinking like a Deus/ Orx. I bought a cell armband cover which I can use as well an armband if I wish. But you’re right and I’ll probably just get a protector, and that the real reason I want the screen size - to see if there are any Smwl Garmin gps with similar screen size cause they do make glass ones for them. Probably a long shot. Probably will cut a piece of laminating sheet and no cover. 

Thanks CB

dont need  a case but want to see if anyone makes glass screen protector’s that might fit - maybe from a smartwatch or small gps unit. If not I’ll just use lamination plastic- non glare. 

Took a chance on a 3- pack Garmin Alpha 10

. ( dog training device) glass screen protectors. At 1.53” x. 2.50” I will use my flat diamond tool at work and grind off the 1/2” excess in one direction and they should then be a perfect fit. 

• Like 1

Bonjour,

Je viens juste de commander sur le site protectionfilms24.fr, mais j'ai choisi un film et pas un verre trempé. 

D'après les utilisateurs, les dimensions devraient être :

36 mm x 48,3 mm - rayons 2,5 mm

maintenant à voir si ca tombera juste 😉

• Like 1