Quartz Rich In Gold

23 hours ago, Caligoldhog said:

This to looool and yes they are real none pulled off the net. Personal collection :P. If your still so unsure you can check melt point and or run it under a detector

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

The easiest way to tell if it's gold in the pan is add a little mercury to the mix. 

If the merc. picks it up, you have gold. If it doesn't, throw it all out.

You could also add a little nitric acid to the concentrates and let it soke. 

As I said previously:

In Australia there are folks who will buy gold from prospectors. Take it to them. You will either return with a giant pile of cash suitable to purchase a new car with enough left over to take an amazing holiday for yourself, or the sting of several blokes laughing in your face. Be prepared for the sting..........

Take all your "Golden and Gold Rich" rocks in to a gold buyer. There are plenty of them in Australia, no matter what state you are in. They will be able to look at them in person and tell you they are worthless and not gold.

You don't believe the experienced persons here, so why in the world do you keep posting photos here when the only answer you will accept is that they are gold (which they are not)?

15 hours ago, Brett said:

Looks nice I'm am still unsure about this one it weighs 86ounces 

image.png

13 hours ago, Brett said:

I though it's look similar to this 

image.png

Since you are comparing the two photos, your piece and the real deal in the other photo, one thing to note, see the white knuckles and the intense grip the man has on the real gold, it's because that real piece of gold is very heavy, much heavier than one would think before actually holding it themselves, now to your piece, you're holding it very causally and light handed because at 86 troy ounces it only weights 4.3 Troy pounds, it's obliviously is not very heavy, I'm not saying your piece has no weight at all because it's a rock and most rocks are heavy, but they weight 1/8 to 1/2 what gold would weight for the same mass, if that was gold you would not be able to hold it as easily as shown in your photo as it would weight I'm making a wild guess at 15+/- Troy pounds.

Ah lord a Troll.  Steve?/? Close this thread please and any subsequent Unless there is some validity.  Honestly anyone here can check out Treasure.net and see I post as regularly as possible in the geologic forum.  Not enough for validity for my presence or opinion then just cancel any "Rock ID" posts here as there is no foundation or forum of hard rock miners in this net.  *no disrespect to other miners/prospectors or what not who know a thing or two about geology*

• Like 2

Crikey, it`s gold for sure, but aren`t you taking a big security risk, keep it quiet and gather as much as you can, then find your local  accredited AGR (Pert Mint) dealer, he`ll send it off for a commission probably will require it upfront. You`ll be laughing all the way to the bank.

• Like 2

*nods* Definitely have the next shout at the bar with that! Might even have Mathilda winking a dance on the floor with the flash.

(cant help it, spewed a rainbow on that)

• Like 1