Gold Comes In Many Ways, Here's My Besties Of 2021. Let's See Yours.

• The title was changed to Gold Comes In Many Ways, Here's My Besties Of 2021. Let's See Yours.

1 hour ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I enjoy a variety of MDing styles which keeps me on my toes with different detectors and models.  To me, "golden find" a term and has many meanings.   I'd like to share some of the Golden Memories I was able to make in 2021 while enjoying my metal detectors with many friends in different states.

2021 is finally over and even though there were many restrictions and some negative in our lives I did manage to escape on occasion and enjoy what I've been doing for near 50 years (metal detecting).  Here's some of my better digs while on adventures with friends as we shared laughter, made cool discoveries & great memories. These are my besties of 2021. Best Nugget, coin, ring, tag, Railroad, space rock, silver day & non metal eye find. 

May the 2022 year bring your recover tool many treasures of golden memories.  I hope to see you share with us all on Detector Prospector those precious treasures and memories about to be made.

Let's see your Besties of 21.

Very nice finds, looks like a very productive year for you. May 2022 be as good or better. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Gerry

That there is a gold horn !

Every time you honk it , all the gold within earshot moves a little closer to the surface !

It's true , I tell ya !

(I know this because of the clam whistles we use out on the mud uptah camp !)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

F350Platinum -  Those are incredible history saves for such a short time swinging/pinging.  It just goes to show the majority of treasure finds have to do with location.  Very seldom do we see silver reales and cut coins out west.  Yes it happens in a select few locations and or incidents, but nothing like what East of the Mississippi produces.

That bicycle fob is really cool as well.

Thanks for sharing some of your better finds golden finds of 21.

BTW.  The horn still works, so I'll go back and give it the goose a few times to see if my odds improve.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

F350Platinum -  Those are incredible history saves for such a short time swinging/pinging.  It just goes to show the majority of treasure finds have to do with location.  Very seldom do we see silver reales and cut coins out west.  Yes it happens in a select few locations and or incidents, but nothing like what East of the Mississippi produces.

That bicycle fob is really cool as well.

Thanks for sharing some of your better finds golden finds of 21.

BTW.  The horn still works, so I'll go back and give it the goose a few times to see if my odds improve.

Thanks Gerry, I'm out of likes and laughs today. I got hooked in the worst way! 🤣

I thank everyone on this forum for their support and patience with me. 🤗

I would attach that horn to my gear if I found it, it's good for years of laughs. 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1