Detector Hipstick 2.0, Who Has Them Now?

Hey Guys,

Since the Hipstick was created I have been selling them.  However, the last time I talked with Chris Porter, I thought he mentioned he was not making nor selling them.  Does anyone know where some of my customers can get the newer Hipstick 2.0, I'm completely out and struggling to get a hold of anyone that is making or carrying them now.  

Any help would be appreciated - rob@robsdetectors.com

Hope you all had a Happy New Year.

Rob

Hey Rob, my son Timothy has taken on the Australian manufacturing of them here through our OBP store. Haven’t spoken with Chris in a while but would have no issue in helping out our mates across the pond. Store is closed for the summer holidays but will be back on deck again in a few weeks time on the 17th. 

• Like 3

Hey Rob, please let me know when you get them back in. I am running on my spare. Thanks! 

GC

21 hours ago, Rob Allison said:

Hey JP,

Ok, can you email me your contact info as I can't find anyone here in the US that is Distributing them or making.  I had a bunch, just went through the last of them prior to the Holidays. 

Rob

Hi Rob, fire us a contact form via our web site (just use the detector hire link). You’ll get a closed for Christmas break email back but we can then get onto this once we are back in the office. My wife manages all the business emails etc so this is the best way to streamline things, I get yelled at if I verbal anything to her 😂 

https://outbackprospector.com.au/contact-us/

JP

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Jonathan Porter said:

My wife manages all the business emails etc so this is the best way to streamline things, I get yelled at if I verbal anything to her 😂 

A man who knows his place....  LOL   

• Haha 1

As i understand it Chris P. does not manufacture them any more. He is a member of the forum, maybe he can clarify...

If anyone living in Nz wants one shoot me a message and you can have mine, they're impossible to get here but I'll never use it so you're welcome to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

If anyone living in Nz wants one shoot me a message and you can have mine, they're impossible to get here but I'll never use it so you're welcome to it. 

Why wouldn’t you use it Simon? 🧐