Tough Road To Silver

Good you're back, Dogodog! 👍 I've told GB if he was in the area he was welcome. Didn't know you get Lyme disease when he leaves. 🤣 

Seriously, I used to be in a National Guard unit that camped in Old Lyme where that started. It's nothing funny at all, and tough to diagnose. Brutal if you hold off too long, debilitating and deadly  if you wait more. I got bit by about 20 ticks this year, and was worried the whole time. Thankfully nothing.

You're killing me with the Rosies, I still haven't found one 🤬 Great job and a lot of digging for all that clad! 👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thanks 350, If you think rosie's are good wait till you see what I found New Years eve day. Hint, its big and found with wheaties.

• Oh my! 1

Holy smokes you were dealt a bad hand.  Glad you survived that stuff.  

• Like 1

Glad you are better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dogodog said:

I've spent my entire life in the outdoors and have heard of it but never considered myself a candidate for this unique tick borne disease.

Grandmother got bite by one several years ago and still has problems with it. It is something that can stay with you a very long time so please take it easy and get well.

Glad to see you back on here with some very nice finds, good luck on your next outing.

• Like 1

Dogodog

I too have been down that road  and I know first hand it’s no fun. The doctor said if they don’t get it out of your system it can come back on you. With what I had they had to pack me down in ice because my temperature was so high.

It’s amazing how one little tick can cause so much trouble.

Chuck 

• Like 1