Who Has Their Order In For A Legend???

Got rid of my Nox800 last week 

Today I found a dealer with 10% off and No Tax on the Legend (10% coupon expires tonight},like all the other detector stores with them being NOT IN STOCK,But I am sure they will get it whenever(Hope its not too long}I had to buy it since I have a Credit Bonus with my Credit card for $213 makes the detector costing me $358.31..Glad I have a hobby getting New Credit cards every few months for the Cash Bonus.............JT

I do but im probably going to cancel it. I have a friend that wants one though so I'll probably stay on the list for him. But personally it's too much like the Equinox for me to want it since I've already got an Equinox.

• Like 4

I was going to wait and see what the reviews were going to be on a Legend.

But Getting 10%off and No Sales Tax (Coupon expired last night}if I wait I will lose the 10%.Too me I can wait whenever they get it in(I am sure it might be a bit longer then the big guys}But I am sure it will be a good detector if not better then the Nox800.....JT

Johnnytuinals

I wish you the best with your detector when you get it . It’s been a long hill climb for NM and I hope they made it.

I want for all detector companies be number one if that was possible being it benefits guys like you and I.

Chuck 

3 hours ago, johnnytuinals said:

I was going to wait and see what the reviews were going to be on a Legend.

But Getting 10%off and No Sales Tax (Coupon expired last night}if I wait I will lose the 10%.Too me I can wait whenever they get it in(I am sure it might be a bit longer then the big guys}But I am sure it will be a good detector if not better then the Nox800.....JT

That's if the company doesn't take your $ and run. I've been burned before on unreal deals before. Especially on a product that isn't even in yet. Not just the small companies , big shops fold up too. GL and I hope it works out for you.