Hello From Edmond Oklahoma

Tony-Ok

Welcome Tony!

Great place for you to join. Lots of experience here. Glad to see another experienced detectorist for 2022!

We like pics of finds, show us what you got! Or find... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome from East Texas.

• Thanks 1

Tony,

Welcome to the forum and please share some of your stories and finds with us. We enjoy reading and seeing the adventures.

Plenty of people here that can answer any of your questions if you have any, and with your experience maybe you can help some of us that could us your knowledge.

Happy hunting!

• Thanks 1

Welcome, Tony!  With going on 50 years of detecting you must have some stories to tell.  I look forward to some of those, whether old or new.  Does your CZ5 still produce?  I bet it's given you some juicy finds over the 25+ years in your hands.

• Thanks 1

Welcome Tony!  I’m in Edmond too. I’m brand new to the hobby. All I’ve done so far is in the backyard but it’s pretty exciting for me just locating junk.  Maybe we’ll run into each other sometime. 

TD

• Like 1

Welcome Tony and TD man!

I'm new to the hobby, got my first year behind me. Early on I invited Chase Goldman down, learned a lot from him. Nothing beats an in person mentor, although I try not to bother him too much. 😀 I've got thousands of acres to hunt, he lives in a congested area with lots of rules.

TD, the best place to start is your yard. Hope you found enough there, seems like you did if you're still here 🙂 The next step is getting permissions. I wish you the best of luck.

• Like 2

On 1/3/2022 at 10:37 AM, GB_Amateur said:

Welcome, Tony!  With going on 50 years of detecting you must have some stories to tell.  I look forward to some of those, whether old or new.  Does your CZ5 still produce?  I bet it's given you some juicy finds over the 25+ years in your hands.

Yes the CZ5 is a great coin detector. Older tech that still gets the goods !!

• Like 2

Glad your here Tony, I love old tech and rely on it a bunch. I'm hoping you post some of your finds and give us some input on your machines and places you dig. 

• Like 1