Hello From Central Comancheria

Hombre91

What we call the Panhandle now a days, or the Golden Spread. You know the western skies, the wide open spaces, the be there by morning destination. I was a meager lurker now i am a meager member.

Very informative forum.

Howdy.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum and glad your here.

How long have you been detecting and what type of equipment are you using?

We like a good hunt and the pictures that goes along with the hunt so if you have any to tell please let us join the hunt with you.

Welcome aboard and good hunting.

• Like 2

Welcome, Hombre91!  I don't know how close you are to Dan(NM)'s hunting grounds but if his finds are any indication you've got some productive, exciting excursions ahead.

• Like 1

I use the Anfibio, the Multikruzer and the Simplex. I like the Anfibio best due to the tone volume control, but the MK and Simplex have found silver for me.

I wish i had started detecting some 40 years ago when offered the opportunity by a friends dad. There are no easy sites available on my to do list. I did get very lucky with the Anfibio pretty darn quick but that site is 7 hours away and has been stingy since i just happened to put my coil in the right place, under a dig everything approach.

My silver count for 2021 was 7 coins, but hey i got on the board for 2022 with a little piece of gold jewelry today. My goals for 2022? 50 pieces of silver, 5 old west relics, and a gold ring.

I feel self conscious about posting pics and a little bit leery of it. 

• Like 4

Another thing I like about the MK and Anfibio is the coil selection. My best finds have all been with smaller than the stock search coils, from the 9" concentric down to the 5". If the company would fix the built in  iron overload discrimination, those coils might show what else the machines are capable of. 

Welcome 91, Glad your not a lurker anymore. Don't be leery of posting we take the good, the bad and the ugly. Posting bad days and good days help us all become better detectors. I have an MK and my top coil choice is the 9'' concentric. It's a great overall coil. Glad you joined up!!! looking forward to your input.

• Like 2

Welcome Hombre,

Great place to land and learn! Take your time and enjoy the view! Good hunting!🍀👍👍