Happy New Year 2022 From The Fields Of Colonial Virginia

4 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Last ten years or so. This is my third colection.

Meaning dug and a few I collected. Had my day in the sun detecting over 50years with to many artifacts and coins to mention.

• Like 1

That's a lot of digging, George. If I take the 8 bits of Spanish I found in a year, getting out from 2-5 times a week, and then think that you have 3 of those collections... 🤯 👍

• Like 1

George, That's just a fabulous collection you have there!!! And the third to boot. If your like me, every time you look at those it's like stepping back into time. Nice to imagine whose pockets and purses they were dislocated from. I would love to see the others. THANKS for sharing those coins George, They are truly wonderful. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, George Kinsey said:

Only detector rich now.

That display represents a lot of work.    Only detector rich ?  Could be worse . . . . . you could be Utah Rich.    LOL

• Haha 2

Truly phenomenal!  Very neat grouping! I only hope to one day add a capped bust to my finds.  

Zincoln

• Like 1

Great finds over the years with a lot of bending over to dig them. I hope that you have many more years of detecting left due to the back and knees going to go out soon.

Just kidding but I know that getting up and down from all the digging has my back hurting sometimes and I am still young.

Good luck on your next outings.

• The title was changed to Happy New Year 2022 From The Fields Of Colonial Virginia