Deus II Is On Order... Now A Troubling Question

ColonelDan

I plan to keep my two EQX 800s but.....what do I do with my highly modified Excalibur II and my CTX 3030 with 4 coils and all those accessories?? :dontknow: :laughing7:

10 minutes ago, ColonelDan said:
I plan to keep my two EQX 800s but.....what do I do with my highly modified Excalibur II and my CTX 3030 with 4 coils and all those accessories?? :dontknow: :laughing7:

--> to the retirement home ...   🙂 🙂

• Oh my! 1

23 minutes ago, palzynski said:

--> to the retirement home ...   🙂 🙂

On display in my study perhaps... as a museum artifact?  😃

• Haha 3

I hope the Deus works out for you, but I wouldn't sell the whole ranch just yet. 🤔 If you modified your excal ala JoeOBN, it still might prove useful.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, calabash digger said:

2 LB VS 5 LB it would have to prove very useful !

I'm gonna get one myself unless Minelab drops a bomb on it before I have the $$. 😀 I'm not disparaging the Deus in anyway Calabash! I'd just hate to not see the Colonel's finds because he got on the LONG list, and had nothing. 🤣 You're daggone right about the weight. 👍 

Well, they're either going into my hobby room or study as artifacts or if I do sell them it will be at fire sale prices. I'm at critical mass on metal detecting equipment! 🤣

As I said, I'll still have my two EQX 800s that I use regularly.  Even if I'm on a LONG wait list I'll never lack for something to hunt with!  😉

• Haha 3

Guest calabash digger

My time is valuable and there is no way I am wasting it on a  outdated detector or a subpar performing detector. We all have different takes on the hobby and that is mine....

Old detectors good for the young and the restless. Deus 11 good for old goats that’s too old too fat and also good for the young restless ones too.

I knew I should put one on my Christmas list but now I’ve got to wait until May for my birthday . I’m going to be 40 times 2 + 1. I just can’t bring myself to say it.

You know it’s bad when your older than dirt.

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• The title was changed to Deus II Is On Order... Now A Troubling Question