My Last Coin Of 2021 And Its A Keeper

Hah, I was waiting for this. 🙄 Nice Barber half... 🤪 Awesome find, doggo. 🤬 🤣

Kac is really pressing me to get a Tesoro, believe me I've seen why! It's in the plan when my fixed income gets... More fixed. 😎

• Like 1

That is excellent. A real memory made there.

• Like 1

Thanks 350, You won't be disappointed with a low Khz Tesoro machine. The Disc is second to none. I love my 800, But if I want to focus on silver its the way to go. It handles trash (aluminum/iron) better than most machines. I run the 800 first and clean up with the tesoro. I normally run my U-max on old 18th century sites and dig a 1/4 of the trash. If you take the time to hone your disc settings you will be a very happy detector. (or I could come down to the warm weather and show you HaHa) If you have any questions get Rich to give you my number and give me a shout. Oh I have to throw in these pics.

IMG_2559.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, dogodog said:

Thanks 350, You won't be disappointed with a low Khz Tesoro machine. The Disc is second to none. I love my 800, But if I want to focus on silver its the way to go. It handles trash (aluminum/iron) better than most machines. I run the 800 first and clean up with the tesoro. I normally run my U-max on old 18th century sites and dig a 1/4 of the trash. If you take the time to hone your disc settings you will be a very happy detector. (or I could come down to the warm weather and show you HaHa) If you have any questions get Rich to give you my number and give me a shout. Oh I have to throw in these pics.

IMG_2559.jpg

I'm outta likes for today, being snowed in sucks. 😵 Just sitting around liking stuff, and trying to think of something interesting to post.

🤣 Ya hadda show the Roosevelts, huh.

😁 Dunno what I'm doing wrong, all I ever get are mercs. 🤨 I've got one Walker Half, 3 Washington quarters, one seated dime, a Trime and a half, and 8 pieces of Spanish silver. Not bad for a first year I guess.

Heck I didn't even get silver out of the river, it's supposed to be the easiest. I have got gold and silver rings from the beach and campgrounds tho. Keeping my wife happy, yours is a saint too. 👍

I guess we all have something that is elusive.

• Like 2

Yup mines a trime!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dogodog said:

Yup mines a trime!!!!!!!!!!!

I can send you one of mine if need be, or you can come here and dig your own. A church I go to have come up with several for me, and I think there are more to be found.

Very nice half on your last hunt, one of these days I will get one of those.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

Thanks NC, Check out flea bay, they still had 2 left. Separation is as good as the 8 inch and great depth.