XP Orx

FishBamboo

Can anyone confirm the exact weight of the ORX with control box, complete stem, HF elliptical coil with battery and lower shaft? I did see 1 pound 14 oz. However the XP web site also says hip mounted next to the weight. If anyone knows the waterproof kit weight would be nice too? I'm an ultra light backpacker so weight matters.

Thanks

20 minutes ago, FishBamboo said:

Can anyone confirm the exact weight of the ORX with control box, complete stem, HF elliptical coil with battery and lower shaft? I did see 1 pound 14 oz. However the XP web site also says hip mounted next to the weight. If anyone knows the waterproof kit weight would be nice too? I'm an ultra light backpacker so weight matters.

Thanks

Mine weighs 30.5 ounces with ORX controller mounted on the full shaft with HF elliptical coil, lower shaft, battery and coil cover. Waterproof kit and antenna weighs 3.8 ounces

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff McClendon said:

Mine weighs 30.5 ounces with ORX controller mounted on the full shaft with HF elliptical coil, lower shaft, battery and coil cover. Waterproof kit and antenna weighs 3.8 ounces

Thanks for the info.

• Like 1