They Have Shipped To The Usa!

Calabash you are the best salesman that the Deus 11 has got. My reasoning behind what I said is due to you are willing to get out there come freezing cold are high winds to prove the Deus 11 good bad are totally indifferent. Yet you prove it’s not just good but great 😊.

If I was a detector company I’d send you one of my detectors and If I got Calabash seal of approval then I know all is right in what I have to offer the customer.

Keep it up Calabash you doing all of us a great service by you and your videos.

I’m not saying when they get here I’m going to run out and buy one but if are when I do I know because of you I’m getting a great product.

Thanks!

Chuck 

• Like 3

Can’t wait for them to arrive so everyone can finally see what Calabash and I have been seeing for the last few weeks. This is such a great machine and everyone that gets one will be glad they did ! XP Deus 2 owner and I am loving every minute of it ! Congratulations to all that get one in the first shipments and happy hunting ! 

• Like 2

Thanks CB, for the time, effort and headaches you have endured... Great to hear they are going out. Now to set back and see if they do make a difference in the hands of other beach hunters. Not the testing but the Treasures found.

• Like 3