Can You Fit A Nox Remote On A Deus Stem??

brys

Hi, yes you can - kind of. I did it myself back in November 2020. Its remarkably comfortable, and strong but I'm not sure if this is exactly what your question is meaning.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/profile/6301-stu/content/#:~:text=minelab equinox-,Equinox S Stem Using The Mars Universal / Deus Shaft %26 Some Curtain Pole,-Stu posted a

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Hi, yes you can - kind of. I did it myself back in November 2020. Its remarkably comfortable, and strong but I'm not sure if this is exactly what your question is meaning.

https://www.detectorprospector.com/profile/6301-stu/content/#:~:text=minelab equinox-,Equinox S Stem Using The Mars Universal / Deus Shaft %26 Some Curtain Pole,-Stu posted a

Nice setup but that's a 3rd party Mars product not the OEM XP Deus stem.

• Like 1

Ah - you could well be right. I always thought the Mars universal stem was the same one used on the Deus. My Mars stem came from an XP Adventis so it may be different in some way,

why dont minelab make and sell their remote on a dues stem ??i dont need a big handle

the early deus stems were round as i still have some to use

5 hours ago, brys said:

why dont minelab make and sell their remote on a dues stem ??i dont need a big handle

the early deus stems were round as i still have some to use

Because as what has probably been the worlds best selling high performance metal detector for almost four years running, they don’t see the need. I’m a fan of S shaft on light detectors, but trying to do it with Equinox gets klunky. Your best option….

• Like 1