No Tone Volume On The Xpd2?

Hombre91

On 1/12/2022 at 4:30 AM, Sandheron said:

here is a explanation of the audio options.

https://youtu.be/SIZ9_L67hUo?t=416

Thanks for posting that.  I watched that when it was released, and it was this video that made me think that you could layer/stack more of the audio options together as he shows stacking stack square and pitch modes together right after showing us the square mode.  Interesting that they are letting you stack any audio options together, but I like it.  Some of the old detector legends could be run in mixed mode audio, or have all metal in one ear and disc in another or other advanced audio options that some users found crucial for cleaning out sites.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 10:25 AM, Jeff McClendon said:

"As far as stubble, cultivation furrows and high grass is concerned, that is what the Audio Response setting and VCO audio programs like the Relic mode and the Pitch audio setting are for in case you need to keep the coil well above the ground."

Audio Response on the D1 is a very good control to have I like 3 the most so far. I am an avid user of VCO on the Anfibio Multi.

As far as stubble it is native mixed grasses cut on property subject to regulation. I do get some ag stubble in other situations. This situation is more about working the spots on the property with the shorter grasses and bare dirt like they are ponds coves or bays land locked by the stubble so to speak. In most of the situations it is more like a puddle here and a puddle there. I drop the detector in there like I am dropping a worm on a nest, you know. Whether working edges in the tighter holes like this or along the edge of the larger openings, the Anfibio Multi is stout. It does not bounce off of the stubble, the D1 does so with surprising vigor. Like a pinball off of a bumper.  In other cases in these grasses the Anfibio Multi can also be operated closer to the ground when skimming grasses. In this semi arid and drought prone region the stubble weakens in the winter months offering more coverage area opportunities, at least for the Anfibio Multi.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...