XP Deus II You Won’t Believe What I Found On The Beach!

Went to the beach today after putting up the salt sensitivity setting video up. This machine continues to impress ! Calabash and I had a long discussion on how we felt the higher weighted frequencies would be a game changer for smaller jewelry and gold targets on the beach. Check out this video of my hunt on the beach. Very impressive performance by the XP Deus II ! 

• Like 7

The test of the D2 looks impressive but the video did not. I can easily hit all of those targets with the Nox, Excal, and especially the AQ. If the earring is gold, I can hit it with the AQ at over 10 inches in sand. I do like what I see but I don't like the tones. The tones really don't tell me much about the target while my current 3 machines can.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, CCadrin said:

The test of the D2 looks impressive but the video did not. I can easily hit all of those targets with the Nox, Excal, and especially the AQ. If the earring is gold, I can hit it with the AQ at over 10 inches in sand. I do like what I see but I don't like the tones. The tones really don't tell me much about the target while my current 3 machines can. 

How do you know ? Excal stinks on lower conductors at depth we done showed that twice....as for the AQ who cares we aint testing PI machines ....you also going to dig every piece of  deep iron on the beach also...BTW if your AQ is working properly you are the luckiest person on the face of the planet and need to go buy a lottery ticket.  As for the tones we have the machines set up in pitch not your traditional audio...but to the trained ear it is giving you tons of info...

I am not here to bash any machine and I do appreciate the effort from both of you. Each machine I have has a use and purpose and is location based. More than likely I will be getting the XP to replace one or more of my machines if it can find things in knee to waist deep water and it performs just as good as the Nox. Wet sand where I am at is very challenging with the black sand and clay. We lose 2 to 4 inches compared to the ocean beaches. 

Again, I am very excited in what I have seen in the test. 

• Like 4

On 1/10/2022 at 9:46 AM, calabash digger said:

I am a little thin skinned today sorry about that.

Leaping to the defense of a friend, kind of sweet. We all know there is a loveable teddy bear lurking under that gruff exterior. :smile:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1