Aussie Gold Hunters

As long as you don't expect any reality it can be entertaining to watch. You just have to know what it is and what it isn't, and get at peace with it. After a long day at work it is still nice to see "gold hunting" and the beautiful Australian landscapes. Fake or not I don't care and it serves my needs to relax after a long day sitting in the office surrounded by skyscrapers. We all know what the real deal looks like anyhow, so who cares. And as I said, better than watching the news or the stupid soap operas my wife is watching.

GC 

• Like 4

Personally I wish they’d can that show. 
Yep may be entertaining to some but it causes a massive headache here on the ground.

The mess left by one team on our station is horrendous, just pulled up stumps and left a disgusting mess with some of the worst rehab I’ve even seen.

Then there’s all the units who watch the show and think they can head over and make a killing. Many are totally unprepared, get themselves stuck, lost, break every rule, trespass, steal, leave a mess and worse, some even die.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, madtuna said:

Personally I wish they’d can that show. 

The Fisherman is back!

Good to see you on here tuna, your posts are often good entertainment and also good advice for those planning a WA trip  👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Northeast said:

The Fisherman is back!

Good to see you on here tuna, your posts are often good entertainment and also good advice for those planning a WA trip  👍

Thanks mate, my old iPad crapped itself so I got a new one a while back and couldn’t remember the name of this forum to put it on until I saw it mentioned in another forum a couple of days ago.

• Like 1