3d Printed Bipod

• 2 months later...

Thingverse has files for them if you have access to a 3D printer.

We are able to post 3d files here on the forum. Will be easier for users to access files that relate to the detecting industry.

I just posted final files for the Cibola/Vaquero battery door that I made. Will be posting more models as I make them.

Not a good idea to post files that others make without permission (duh).

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kac said:

We are able to post 3d files here on the forum. Will be easier for users to access files that relate to the detecting industry.

I just posted final files for the Cibola/Vaquero battery door that I made. Will be posting more models as I make them.

Not a good idea to post files that others make without permission (duh).

Good point, I wouldn’t post files that other people made, just my own.  Thingverse.com is actually a site where people can download and use printer files for personal use legally as the owners of the files made them public domain. Some ask for a small donation and thers are free.

• Like 1

Something like that stand is virtually required on the Gold Monster, it's incapable of staying upright.  I should buy a 3D printer one of these days, they can make some pretty awesome stuff.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Johnnysalami1957 said:

It's out of stock, unfortunately. ML should have done a better job with the GM shaft and at least provide some sort of useable stand for it. Same is true for the SDC (albeit slightly better) which most of the time only stands up with an aftermarket stand screwed onto the shaft, unless the ground is completely flat (when is it ever in SDC terrain). 

GC

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Something like that stand is virtually required on the Gold Monster, it's incapable of staying upright.  I should buy a 3D printer one of these days, they can make some pretty awesome stuff.

Bit surprised you haven`t gone that way Phrunt, they are a good toy that make a lot of trinkets but also some useful stuff for us, stands for detectors arm cuffs (check out modded SDC)

• Like 1

I designed a bi-pod for both the deus and GM100, after printing one I found them to be a nuisance getting in the way , if you want my files for either on of those I will put them on google drive, the other stand for the Deus I sell on ebay, but they sell as soon as I list them

GM1000.png

deus.png

• Like 2