Fs: Pair Of Detech Coils For Etrac/fbs Units (13” Ultimate And Sef 8x6)

I am selling two used Detech coils. They both have some noticeable wear and tear from heavy use, but work perfectly. Please review photos for the exact condition of the coil and let me know if you have any questions.

The first one is the Detech Ultimate 13” DD VLF coil. It comes with the coil cover and I’m asking for $90 $80 OBO shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. The biggest issue with this coil is the cracked plug.

The second one is the Detech SEF PRO 8x6 coil. It comes with the coil cover and I’m asking for $70 $60 OBO shipped to anywhere in the lower 48. The biggest issue with this coil is the damage to the insulation on a small part of the wire that’s been repaired with liquid plastic/rubber and electrical tape.

I accept cash (if local pick up), USPS money orders and Paypal via FF (not to avoid the fee, but due to new accounting rules in 2022).

I have a few other items for sale that’ll be posted soon, such as a lower Etrac shaft. So if you’re interested in both coils or any other item I’m selling, I’m willing to offer a discount.

Not interested in trades, thanks for looking!

20220108_215618.jpg

20220108_215629.jpg

20220108_215643.jpg

20220108_215800.jpg

20220108_215836.jpg

20220108_215903.jpg

20220108_215912.jpg

20220108_215924.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...

New prices:

Detech Ultimate 13” DD VLF coil: $60 OBO shipped

Detech SEF PRO 8x6 coil: $50 OBO shipped.

$80 shipped for both

• Like 1

I'll take them both. PM sent.

• Like 1

You could buy some 4x shrinking dual wall (adhesive lined) head shrink to fix the damaged coil cable.  It will easily fit over the coil cables plug end and you'll be able to shrink it down over the damage forming a waterproof seal and strengthening the area, it will be stronger than the original cable insulation.    The plug end would be an easy thing to replace but a shotcut would just be to shape some epoxy to fill in the missing bits.

A good deal for the two coils, if I was local I would have snapped that deal up.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, phrunt said:

You could buy some 4x shrinking dual wall (adhesive lined) heat shrink....

This stuff

Note:  two sizes to choose from in this order:  1.75" (44 mm) and half as many pieces but twice as long.

4 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

This stuff

Note:  two sizes to choose from in this order:  1.75" (44 mm) and half as many pieces but twice as long.

That is the correct stuff but they don't have a good range of sizes, you just need to buy the size that fits over the coil plug knowing it will shrink with the 1 to 4 ratio.  It's very good and strong, and waterproof.

• Like 1