An Update On Deus II Shipping From XP

Kickindirt

On 3/9/2022 at 12:45 AM, relicmeister said:

Been contacting XP through their website to inquire about time frame for stand alone 9” coil availability. They have not responded. Hello XP ? Please put out an update on coils and other accessories as soon as possible, or at least reply to customer inquiries. 

From my understanding XP will catch up on backlog orders first. I dont think it will take to long. Seems like shipments are coming pretty fast. So hopefully not too long. Fingers crossed🤞

• Like 2

Another XP shipment going out to customers tomorrow. 👍👍😎

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but there's something you don't take into consideration, it's the blockade of detectors to Russia, in fact they will go to other countries.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, la torche said:

I'm sorry, but there's something you don't take into consideration, it's the blockade of detectors to Russia, in fact they will go to other countries.

How do you know that XP detectors are blocked to Russia ?

they wouldnt be paid for due to sanctions so it would be mad to send em there

rumours of vlads taking steroids for cancer so thats why hes gone totally nuts and sending russia back to the stone age for all time

there wont  be any RR spares for their aircraft to fly em in

thats for good,imagine their planes will never fly again  !!! all hulks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, palzynski said:

Comment savez-vous que les détecteurs XP sont bloqués en Russie ?

Detectors are not blocked in Russia! , we can no longer ship products to Russia from Toulouse from the XP factories via Moscow, so Russian orders are dispatched to other countries.

• Like 3

Yes, that's correct, even DHL won't take packages into Russia at the moment, only outbound.

• Like 1

A post from the UK distributor reads : "Over the next 2 months, there will be significant volume of Deus II coming to the UK this was confirmed by XP to me this Morning 16 March 2022"

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1