An Update On Deus II Shipping From XP

Kickindirt

44 minutes ago, abenson said:

Did they give any clue as to when the 2nd shipment will go out?

Nope sorry buddy haven't heard anything about the second shipment yet. 

• The title was changed to An Update On Deus II Shipping From XP

minelab could steal their sales if they make their remote fit a deus stem .some folks may walk rather than wait ,i would

cant see me getting a D2 in the uk for ages .could be 6 months or more

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, brys said:

cant see me getting a D2 in the uk for ages .could be 6 months or more

The more the hype dies down the shorter the waiting list will get. It's not looking like leaps and bounds above anything else at the moment. The wait is a good thing to really find out what it performs like.

• Like 1

i am thinking of taking an easyjet flight to tolouse to get 1 from the factory only 21 pounds to fly there but first i have  to check they have some in the shop at the factory

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2022 at 11:53 AM, Kickindirt said:

Nope sorry buddy haven't heard anything about the second shipment yet. 

I'm kinda sorta in the second shipment I think, but I'm not even thinking of detecting until April, so if mine shows up before then, and somebody else needs it more, I'll wait. Give it to somebody who will use it on getting it. And frankly, I do not want to be burning warranty up if there is no need, so I'm not just being a nice guy. :smile:

• Like 1

I understand that completely Steve. I'll try and keep this post updated as I get information from my distributor. I'll know more after the first shipment to see how things play out as far as how many I receive. Here's the hard cold facts. First shipment- keep in my this is just one distributor and I'm sure XP sent similar numbers to the other distributors. I was told 120 11" packages

20 9" packages. Did other distributors receive the same or more 9" vs 11" I cant say. I'm sure they recieved the same amount total machines or very close. From my understanding sounds like XP is producing more 11" packages. Will the second and third shipments be the same? Idk yet but I hope not. I've always sold more 9" packages of deus1 and so far same goes for Deus2  orders. That could just be me cause that's what I have always recommended and pushed more. I've always loved the weight and balance with 9" coils vs 11". If anyone has any questions or wants to preorder the Deus2 please pm me or email,call or text be glad to help. 

Joel

Liebelt1@gmail.com 

775 388 8277

• Like 2

Everyone is all about “more depth” and so big coils sell. I’m more about separation and smaller stuff, and in general with me it is “VLF for smaller coils, PI for larger coils.” But does sound like it will be harder to get the 9” than the 11” initially, whatever the reasons. Whatever, I’ve got plenty of detectors, won’t miss any detecting no matter what happens.

And having made a career in sales, I’ll never be “that person” as a customer. No, the customer actually is not always right. It was so nice near the end of my career to get to be able to tell at least a few of them just that! :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1