Aaron’s Tarsacci Forum

It’s been a while that I’ve been on the Aaron's Tarsacci forum on tarsaccisales.com and now I can’t access it. I’m wondering if we still have one there.

Maybe someone out there has the answer,

Chuck 

Link to forum (still broken as of 1/13/22)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Joe  
 Chase is correct on that I’m talking about Aaron’s forum. I do thank you Joe.

JCR had said something about Dimitar talking about maybe making a smaller coil for the Tarsacci and I wanted to see what maybe was said on the forum if anything.

Thanks again guys!

Chuck 

Chuck,  If Aaron doesn't pop back in soon, you can probably just ask Dimitar directly if you have his contact info.  He's pretty responsive.  Good luck and let us know what you find out.

• Like 1

Aaron's forum was a bit slow paced but had some good information & thoughtful members, I hope it reappears.

• Like 4

Chase

Curiosity killed the cat 🐈‍⬛ but the satisfaction of knowing brought it back to life.

I do think that forum does have a problem but I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

Chuck 

Hi Dancer 

I text Aaron on a number I know is good but yet to hear back from him.

I know he has another business so if I still have it I’ll email him. As before I’ll let everyone know.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Well I did find where Aaron had sent me a email so I responded back on it.

Back to the waiting game so until then.

Chuck 

• Like 2

Well I went ahead and called the number I had for Aaron but after several rings a recorder came on so I left a message. I just said a bunch of guys are concerned about him and his forum. That we know his forum is down but hopping he’s not too.

We all know that Aaron has been a great help in learning more about the Tarsacci bye word of mouth are bye his videos.

Like always if I are any of you hear something about Aaron please post it here.

Thanks!

Chuck 

• Like 5

I've been wondering what's going on. Went to watch his Tarsacci video and they were all gone. I think most here would like to know what he's doing.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1