Aaron’s Tarsacci Forum

7 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

I do hope Aaron is well. Maintaining forums can be more pain than business owners end up wanting to deal with once the initial newness wears off, so I get that. But videos disappearing and more, especially not responding to Dimitar, sounds more serious. :sad: If he is not responding to phone calls or email nothing I can do to find out unfortunately.

I took the liberty of cleaning up the thread, hope nobody gets bothered over it. Added clarification and a forum link in Chuck’s original post, but the link is still dead. If he is using a third party forum supplier, it could be them, not him, but that does not explain all the videos being gone. That took conscious action on Aaron’s part.

Levity also might come back to bite - just saying. I hope he is just off on an extended vacation, but I don’t like the feel of this. If anyone has a way to confirm he is ok, please let us know. But also remember people deserve privacy. We don’t need to know stories. Aaron can tell those if he wishes. I just would like to know he is ok.

A most level headed solution to this situation.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Aaron’s Tarsacci Forum
  • 2 months later...

As I mentioned before, due ongoing expense’s and lack of Tarsacci sales, I had to let the forum go. I think it’s worth mentioning though, I did offer to the sell it to Dimitar at quite a reasonable price and he obviously didn’t. It’s really a shame however as there was over 1.5yrs of information & data from Tarsacci users all around the world, and it’s  all basically gone now. 

Just another example of his “unusual” sense of business ….

APL

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Aaron  

I’ve never seen advertisement on the Tarsacci are anything said about it other than Steve’s forum and the one you had.

Anytime you think you can tell a customer what I’m making is good enough for you and you don’t need that won’t be in business long.

Dimitar needs to come on here to see what people are saying about the Tarsacci and what they are wanting.

Having something new to offer the customer will turn into sales and that is money called profit.

I have yet to meet someone that’s in business for their health.

Chuck 

• Like 3

Chuck, yes exactly. Advertising is not something Dimitar believes in. The fact of the matter is, the Tarsacci really did not really start gaining recognition and respect till I got Keith Southern involved.

Keith got many people to actually take a serious look at the product, or introduced relatively unknown product for the first time. Keith & I released videos that blew peoples minds and accused us of “parlor tricks” & deception….okay right whatever. That was 2yrs ago and the Tarsacci at that time was already out for 1.5yrs!

In this day and age of competition, big old companies like Whites and Tesoro going under, you NEED to strike while the irons is hot as new machines are constantly coming out.
And now XP’s new flagship I hear hits a nickel at 15” in wet salt. If that’s true, that now means Tarsacci is not the only detector (besides PI) that can do that. 
You can’t expect a company to grow by word of mouth.
Again, something Dimitar either does not want to accept or understand …..🥴

APL

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Kinda strange alright.   Wonder how many have been sold?       Really I think the Detecting guys can be more than a little fickel.      Dropplng Ole trusty for the latest Prom Queen.        

We will see as time goes on how well these multi use machines work and how durable they are for beach hunting….. AND if they can get anywhere close to the depth the MDT can IN the salt water.  Like I said I’m down to just the MDT now….. looking for a backup but not willing to pull the trigger on a second yet.  I guess I still believe in a single use machine.  As far as Keith….. it was a shame he’s left the forums.   The latest and greatest always gets the press while people sort it out and make choices.  Videos are a must now days.

• Like 1