Aaron’s Tarsacci Forum

I sent an email to Tarsacci and will see if I get a response.

Hi Dancer  

If you got a number for Dimitar I’ll sure give him a call are any other way of getting contact with him I’ll take it.

Like so many people sick he may be to .

Chuck 

I got an email from Tarsacci. 

Hi Rick, 

I have no idea what happened with Aaron. He is not responding.  I don’t know anything about D2. I saw some D2 videos mimicking Tarsacci features.

Regards,
Dimitar
  • Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

2 hours ago, Rick N. MI said:

I got an email from Tarsacci. 

Hi Rick, 

I have no idea what happened with Aaron. He is not responding.  I don’t know anything about D2. I saw some D2 videos mimicking Tarsacci features.

Regards,
Dimitar

Good going Rick, at least were still in busness.    Now hopefully Aaron is ok.

• Like 1

I just tried calling his number again but after several rings you get a recorder and I left a message the last time I called.

Chuck 

• Like 2

Your nothing if not persistent Chuck!👍👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I do hope Aaron is well. Maintaining forums can be more pain than business owners end up wanting to deal with once the initial newness wears off, so I get that. But videos disappearing and more, especially not responding to Dimitar, sounds more serious. :sad: If he is not responding to phone calls or email nothing I can do to find out unfortunately.

I took the liberty of cleaning up the thread, hope nobody gets bothered over it. Added clarification and a forum link in Chuck’s original post, but the link is still dead. If he is using a third party forum supplier, it could be them, not him, but that does not explain all the videos being gone. That took conscious action on Aaron’s part.

Levity also might come back to bite - just saying. I hope he is just off on an extended vacation, but I don’t like the feel of this. If anyone has a way to confirm he is ok, please let us know. But also remember people deserve privacy. We don’t need to know stories. Aaron can tell those if he wishes. I just would like to know he is ok.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Aaron’s Tarsacci Forum