Anybody Have An Extra $4m?

tboykin

1 hour ago, tboykin said:

I've been looking at offices for my expanding business. A little out of my price range but maybe I could rent my old office. It does make me sad - I had a lot of great memories there!

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/1011-Pleasant-Valley-Rd-Sweet-Home-OR/24629050/

Tom,  I was thinking at least you could get permission from the realtor to detect it, but you've already probably done that..a lot. :smile:

• Haha 2

Seems like a nice facility with some freshening up needed in office spaces.

What would a facility that size be good for these days in Oregon close to a city like Portland?

Electric cars or batteries?
Tiny houses?
Indoor Kale grow operation?

Jokes aside, I’m sure it would be nice to see some life and jobs back in that building. Probably where all those White’s product catalogs I used to get as a kid came from. I still look for a Whites Classic I  that I wanted and never got. If I can pick one up cheap enough just for nostalgia/wall hanger. 

• Like 2

Tom

I started out with Whites in 65 are 66 with a BFO detector. It was sometime in early 2000 that I bought another brand of detector.

To not see Whites name up in lights as one could say is a sad thing for me . I’d still be buying their detectors if they were still in business.

When you Tom came along in my opinion was a great asset to Whites if the powers that be would have rode it out. I guess they knew what was best for them but I don’t know that applied to their people working for them.

Chuck 

• Like 3