Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all just asking about a gold pan that my father owned 15” there abouts in diameter steel but around the outer rim moulded/fabricated maybe one inch out and then turns down for a inch following the angle of the dish then turns again to press up against the side of the pan. I know it is for floatation. Has any else ever seen one and do they know the name and company that made please thanks Duncsn 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...