Nine Nokta/Makro Models Discontinued

6 hours ago, JCR said:

I was thinking they had a PI unit already besides the PulseDive. Seems it was the imaging detectors I was remembering. Never hear about those either.

I know a guy with one, he did this video of it when he first got it showing how it works, seems a good concept, for the price is is madly insane to buy one as its really not necessary and I can't see how it's really beneficial but it's a cool idea and would be great if it was in the future incorporated into a smaller normal style detector a bit like a CTX.

• Like 4

On 1/15/2022 at 6:40 PM, phrunt said:

I know a guy with one, he did this video of it when he first got it showing how it works, seems a good concept, for the price is is madly insane to buy one as its really not necessary and I can't see how it's really beneficial but it's a cool idea and would be great if it was in the future incorporated into a smaller normal style detector a bit like a CTX.

I could see this for hoard hunting or for GPR mapping applications looking for foundations and whatnot.    This is smaller then its predecessor (which is now on the EOS list).  I agree if they could squeeze this into a single unit AND get the price down to about $2500, I think it would sell like hot cakes.   Heck I'd buy one just out of curiosity 🙂

• Like 2

It's good for a company to think on their feet and move rapidly as they foresee a changing marketplace. Whites went the way of Sears. Whites by not keeping up with technology and listening to customers and Sears by not believing the internet was a viable way to sell items outside of brick and mortar. 

• Like 1

Dose anyone that has tested the Legend know if the viberiton  works on small targets. I have very bad hearing and have aids in broth ears, and have trouble hearing low  hits on reg. detectors. I have the XP Deus 1, and afriend has one he always ask if i can hear targets he gets and i can't hear them. I was thinking about the Legend and that might help if it will viberate on deep targets.  I think i am asking this right, thanks for any help.  Dean

• Like 1

That is a great question. Maybe a Simplex, Kruzer or Anfibio owner can answer it for you

Right now no one has a Legend in the US, even the field testers. 

• Like 1

I have a Simplex and just tested it on small targets, yes the vibration goes off on smaller targets, the bigger the target the more it vibrates of course.

Thanks guys, I was thinking it might just hit big or shllow targets. I hope it gets to US. before long. I am 70 years old and might not have much time left, if i go i want to go detecting. Thanks so much, i will get on a waiting list.  If you find out any more, post it and i will see it. Thanks  Dean

• Like 4